Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring at Last

Spring at last, spring at last.
Thank God Almighty, it's spring at last.

Favorites. Some forms of favoritism I can't wrap my head around. Most of the security questions some dumbshit thought up for password retrieval are asinine. Favorite color? Beats me. Favorite month? That's silly. I had one the other day ask me what my favorite day was. WTF?
But my favorite season is fall. It is the best.
My least favorite (maybe that'll be part of my criteria to have favorites, an equal opposite) season is late winter/early spring. It's wet and chilly and muddy and only suggests that winter won't be around forever. I'm past wanting suggestions, I need green now.
The peepers came out about 9 days ago. From then it was just a matter of waiting. Yesterday it broke. We're through. I'm delirious.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know that it is going to get cold and snow again.

April 9, 2008 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Lord of the Barnyard said...

la la la la la
I can't hear you.

April 10, 2008 at 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The snow is coming.

April 10, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home